Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a guest post contributor on Blogatude. If you are a blogger with a marketing or business focus who wants all the benefits of contributing to a rapidly growing blog, then keep reading to find out how to become a guest post contributor!
Contributors must be marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, coaches or Health & Wellness professionals working in the field that they are writing about, or in a closely related field. We think of our sites as the publications of record for a community of marketers, and our contributors share their knowledge to discuss important issues and help move the industry forward.
Blogatude is not an advertising platform,. Our focus is on providing helpful and rich content for entrepreneurs from all industries.
Our audience appreciates highly actionable content which can be immediately applied to their businesses and own online marketing strategies. We are mainly looking for:
- Tactical advice and tips
- How-tos and step-by-step guides
- Case studies
- Thought-leadership pieces about the future of the industry and marketers’ roles
- Posts must be original and not published elsewhere.
- Posts should be between 400-800 words.
- When writing, keep in mind that shorter paragraphs are easier to read. Lists and bullet points are visually appealing and the use of subheadings, where appropriate, assists online readers, especially in longer articles.
- Preference will be given to high-quality articles that are well written with the objective clearly outlined.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Image requirements vary post to post. Requirements are shared upon acceptance as a guest post contributor.
- Guest posts are for bloggers, They are not for businesses to promote themselves although you are very welcome to link your post to any offers or to your website. at the end of your blog post.
Fill out the form below to apply and tell us a little bit about yourself. We’d love to learn more about you and your blog!